Vehicles are sanitized between passengers. Ample time is given before vehicle is reused
- Exercise of the service in accordance with the current legal framework.
- Customers should be taken to and from places only with private transfers. In specific, according to no. Δ1α/ΦΠ.οικ.27815 of the Joint Ministerial Decision (ΦΕΚ Β’1647/03.05.2020) for the protective measures in passenger vehicles, public use and private use with the guide of law 4093/2012 (Α’222):
- Vehicles of 8 or 9 seats, transport of 5 passengers, plus the driver. (reviewed weekly)
- It is permissible to exceed the passenger limit, as long as they are parents with their minor children, in addition to the driver.
- The use of a non-medical protective mask is mandatory, both by the passengers and by the driver (αρ. Δ1α / ΦΠ.οικ.27815 Joint Ministerial Decision)
- It is recommended that the driver provide antiseptic
- The driver avoids handshakes
- The driver must ensure the natural ventilation(open windows) of the vehicle